Getting There the Vegan Way

Looking forward to picking up the pace and truly getting somewhere with my fitness. I have a lot of work to do and need some support. Looking to burn fat and build more muscle. And though I'm a vegan my diet is a little sporadic some days. I'm going to keep a food journal and workout journal. And hope that people hold me accountable.

Starting:

Wt: 148 lbs

Ht: 5'5

Not sure yet what my body fat percentage is, but will post when I find out.

I'm bad about not writing down my workouts, so then I can't remember what I've done. Will be fixing that problem.

asdfsdf.jpg.24b969f64d8d810e4e342e6b46130c47.jpg

Nice, sounds like you are ready to make some positive moves! You can't hope for others to hold you accountable, you have to do that yourself. Keeping a journal, if you can make yourself stick to recording in it regularly is a great way to do that. Then you'll be able to see your progress as you mentioned.

Good luck and feel free to post questions on other people's journals, that can be helpful. I know mine isn't the best because mine is more journal like and less specific numbers of which exercises I did and which foods I ate, but that is the style that I prefer. Many others are very good with keeping a mathematical style journal which is the best way for you to be able to measure your progress.

-Dylan

• 3 weeks later...