Hello from London and Happy Vegan day :)

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

myfithotbod
Finch

Hello from London and Happy Vegan day :)

#1 Postby myfithotbod » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Hi everyone

I am Justina - been vegan for last 6 months and I love it! I am recovering from binge eating disorder so it's baby steps for me really but I would absolutely LOVE to become lean vegan. I have no problems with weight training, it's nutrition I am more worried.. I love raw foods and i would like to find out more how to build muscle and burn fat using raw food diet.

I want to share my journey with everyone here - it's nice to be part of the community.

And of course i love Robert Cheeke :) :heart: :rock:

Peace and love to everyone xxx :lachmal:

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: Hello from London and Happy Vegan day :)

#2 Postby C.O. » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Hi Justina, welcome to the community all official like. What a perfect day to get on here and introduce yourself. What is that emoticon of eating your heart out? That is pretty funny, I hadn't see that before. Congrats on making the 6 month mark. Keep on keepin' on.

-Dylan

robert
Site Admin

Re: Hello from London and Happy Vegan day :)

#3 Postby robert » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:44 pm

Welcome to the forum, Justina!

Thanks for joining our community!

Great to have you here and thanks for the kinds words. I hope you enjoy this place.

All the best and welcome aboard!

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Return to “Introductions”