Hi from The Land Down Under

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Hi from The Land Down Under

#1 Postby Tonyj » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:29 am

A great big Hello to everyone on here.
I am just in the transition to becoming Vegan , I have been a vegetarian now for a number of years & have slowly been changing the lifestyle.

I have recently turned 43 & felt that even though I am far from overweight that it was time to get serious about my health.

Just last week I had a complete blood work done by my GP which came back showing that my current lifestyle was not doing me any harm, but since reading Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness I feel that there is room for improvement.

I have joined a One55 health & fitness gym out in Western Sydney & have just started training there which has been great, I have noticed that there are a few other Aussies on here. Is there anyone else from Western Sydney that would like a training partner.

Site Admin

Re: Hi from The Land Down Under

#2 Postby robert » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Welcome to the forum, Tony!

Thanks for joining our community. Thanks for reading my book too, I really appreciate it.

I hope you're able to connect with others here and I hope you enjoy our community.

All the best and welcome aboard!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

VBB Moderator

Re: Hi from The Land Down Under

#3 Postby C.O. » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:56 am

More Aussie's great! There are tons of you on here. I loved visiting Sydney. I really liked Manly beach. Welcome to the community, sounds like you'll fit right in here.

Return to “Introductions”