Vega One as a preworkout drink

Ajax83

Hey everyone,

I hope you guys are well and looking forward to the holidays. It's nice and sunny down here in Australia (except for Melbourne of course, because she just can't make up her mind when it comes to weather), and I hope all our northern hemishpere cousins are enjoying the snow.

I recently started taking Vega One in the mornings. It's a pretty good supplement from what I can tell, but I wanted to grab a few opinions on whether or not it'd make a good preworkout drink.

I'm thinking take it half an hour before a workout, then have my regular breakfast after my workout.

I guess I should be clear, at the moment I'm focusing on nutritional benefits and fitness; size and definition is secondary (I'm very unfit).

What do you guys think?

Thanks,

Andrew

I use Vega One as well. Have you checked out their line of performance supplements? I havent done a side by side comparison of nutrients so I don't know the differences. But, the performance line does offer a post workout option. Maybe someone else on here knows why the performance line is better for pre and post workout?

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your question. And Dani, nice to see you on the forum

I've worked for Vega for the past 7 years so I'm pretty familiar with the products. First of all, thank you for your support. Glad you're enjoying Vega One. That's our top product. Our Vega Sport line is gaining popularity though and some of the sports products are becoming the new most popular items.

I think Vega One could be used as a pre-workout supplement but it designed to be more of an all-in-one nutritional drink and because protein is one of the things it emphasizes it is usually consumed after a workout. The Vega Sport line www.vegasport.com has plenty of sports-oriented products, including pre-workout energizers.

In general, I think Vega One is the best overall product we offer, and if you like it before a workout, that should be just fine. I personally would eat fruit right before a workout and perhaps oats, rice or potatoes hours before a workout and then use Vega One after the workout.

Thanks again for your support!

-Robert

Thanks for the responses guys.

I did take a look at the sports performance products, but I was more interested in the Vega One (and I probably won't look back now - great product!).

Robert: You answered my question quite thoroughly. I usually workout about an hour after I wake up so breakfast then workout followed by a Vega One shake sounds good too me. Oh, and I loved you book!

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...