• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it were at my peak about 6 years back, it'd be as follows:

Squat - 525 lbs.

Bench - 315 lbs.

Deadlift - 545 lbs.

All done at bodyweight between 250 and 275 lbs. at the time.

If we're talking in today's terms, it'd be more like:

Squat - estimated @ 405 lbs. (haven't gone heavy in a bit, will test again in a month or two)

Bench - 300 lbs.

Deadlift - estimated @ 440 lbs. (will test again in a month)

All done at bodyweight between 225 and 230 lbs. now.

All of those numbers impress me

I'm probably more thinking of the squat, but IMO these numbers should be raw lifts - so no knee wraps, squat suits etc. Keeps things nice and fair... Man Vs Weight

I had previously edited the rules post to include a notice of raw only lifts, but I added a line above the table to the same effect. As far as I know, no one has listed equipped lifts. In any case, it's all on the honor system anyway. If someone is gearing up and posting it as raw they are only deluding themselves, in my opinion.

Cool, I didn't know anything about this thing. Do you have to go to a sanctioned meet or make a video or what?

Nothing like that is necessary. This is only about comparing your best lifts to some of the other lifters here and seeing who you might be close to in strength (on the three contested lifts). This is not a pissing contest (although feel free to congratulate Mini Forklift as the highest ranked pisser), but friendly banter and encouragement is welcome. Like I mentioned above, this is on the honor system. We are not going to scour each others' logs to verify lifts. Check the rules in the second entry of this thread and put up your numbers!

Okay, time to lay down a challenge. Anyone that can move above me on the board I'll send out a prize pack to you (informal proof of lifts + bodyweight required lol).

1 x Power Balance bracelet

1 x Anytime Fitness T-Shirt (XL)

1 x bottle HMB capsules

1 x bottle Guarana Pre-WO capsules

I'll cover the cost of the prize and will ship at my cost to the first person that beats my Wilkes score. Thought this could be a good motivator so have fun and lift big MF.

Okay, time to lay down a challenge. Anyone that can move above me on the board I'll send out a prize pack to you (proof of lifts + bodyweight required).

1 x Power Balance bracelet

1 x Anytime Fitness T-Shirt (XL)

1 x bottle HMB capsules

1 x bottle Guarana Pre-WO capsules

I'll cover the cost of the prize and will ship at my cost to the first person that beats my Wilkes score. Thought this could be a good motivator so have fun and lift big MF.

Sweet!

Personally I think jamesxvx is going to be the first to get there of those of us already on the board. That dude's on a roll! Although we'll see if any newcomers post some big numbers.

I guess I have to edit mine. My Flat Bench is projected because I can only do incline bench due to shoulder problems.

PR of 225x1 on incline bench press.

Bench Press: 258 (projected)

Deadlift: 445

Squat: 350

Hit some PR's this week.

Incline Bench went up to 235 tonight so my projected flat bench is now 270.

Squats are still the same I guess along with deadlift.

Whoops i accidentally edited this instead of quoting and posting a new one. Can I get my bench up to 270?