Pacgirl's diary

well, today i decided to get started with this.

i went running, did

1 km running

1/2 km walking

1 km running

1/2 km walking

1 km running

1/2 km walking

1/2 km running

total= 5 km

it was really hard!! i tried to do HIIT but my runnig mate didnt like the idea so i think i will follow her (she is trying to increase the running distance and decrease the walk).

tomorrow im buying a barbell to start lifting at home, i have done bodybump for 3 months at the gym but i decided to quit for two reasons, theres too much people at the gym (summer is coming) and i have read that i will achieve more results if i go for lower reps and higher weights.

i had some pasta with tomatoes and beets before the run and a glass of soy isolate after it, i dont remember the rest! next time i will

forgot to write down my goals>>

i have 51 kg, 20,1% fat. my goal is to be 18% fat by january 10. also improve my posture, i have seen photos were i stand really stooped.

Edited by Pacgirl

today i ran 3 km in the morning, i felt exhausted and decided to return home before the 5th km.

i started with weights!

im following Alexander Dargatz s routine for begginers

Warm-up: 10min cardio on elliptical

2 sets each:

- Dips 10, 10, no weight, only my body

- Pullups 3, 3, assisted with a 15 cm step so i can reach the bar easily- really hard- i also jumped a little

- Squats 15-15 , with 12,5 kg, realised it was too low, next time i will increase weight

1 set each:

- Crunches 200 abs in total, cant tell the name in english, 100 of them were crunches

- Calves 17 with 12,5 kg

thank you Dylan (i had to google what was the mening of {being off to a good start { LOL)! i hope it too

today i went for a run

1,250 running

0,250 walking

1,5 running

0,5 walking

0,5 running again

total 4 km

bb(reps/weight in kg)

Warm-up: 10min cardio.

2 sets each:

- Barbell row 15/12,5 . 15/12,5

- Barbell press 20/10 , 20/15

- Deadlift 11/20 , 8/20

1 set each:

- Crunches 200

- Calves 15/15

today i had a birthday party so i ate french fries and penauts, coke and things like that.

apart from that i had a glass of soy milk, 2 bananas , some raisins, some almonds, rice with pinto beans, about 10 crackers, rice with chickpeas and soysauce, 1 glass of soy isolate. i dont remember anything else.

im amazed of my progress in that running thing, last time i didnt feel i was going to die, my heart didnt go out of my chest as much as it did last week, so i think theres a progress somehow.

today i run only 3 km, im feeling tired, had to sleep abot 11 hours and still tired!

i ate 1 cup of soymilk, pinto beans with rice, lettuce and tomatoe salad. also a glass of soy isolate, a banana, blueberries, almonds and raisins, coffee with crackers to finish.

i dont think i hurted my body because i dont feel any pain, but im feeling cold, tired. lets see what happens, maybe im catching a cold.

google is my weapon! lol! and its really funny because i learn a lot from you (dont teach bad things you people!)

im feeling better now!

weights today

2 sets each:

- Dips 10, 10, no weight, only my body

- Chinupps 3, 3, assisted with a 15 cm step so i can reach the bar easily- really hard- i also jumped a little

- Squats 15/20-15/20 , finding it hard to manipulate the barbell without hurting my back! i lift at home so i have to lift the barbell from the floor to my back. its really heavy and i made some dangerous movements, tried to put it on the table first, suceed but it was really dangerous. next time ill try using dumbells, i have never done squats like this but lets see.

1 set each:

-200 abs

- Calves 20/15 , soreness everywhere

i ate crap again, pizza, marmalade, white bread, etc. i have to take this seriously, im a mess!

today i did weights followed by a 4 km run. I WILL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN. it almost killed me, it was really hard to run after lifting.

2 sets each:

- Dips 12- 10

- Pullups 4-4

- Squats 10/20 -10/20

1 set each:

- Crunches 200

- Calves 22/20

im having some problems with my squats. i dont want to hurt my back, today i did it with dumbells but i think it didnt go well anyway. i dont feel muscle failure, i just stop because i feel i could be hurting my soulders and my back as well. my back is really weak. im thinking about decreasing the weight and increasing the reps, but not sure. any advice would be great here!

i improved the running thing>

1 km runnig

0,25 km walking

1, 25 km running

0,25 km walking

1, 25 km running

total- 4 km (3,5 running)

yesterday i ran about 5 km (walked 1,5 of them),the weather was really hot so i found it hard!

today:

Warm-up: 10min cardio.

2 sets each:

- Barbell row 20/12,5- 15/12,5. i will increase the weight next time

- Barbell press 11/15- 8/15

- Deadlift 15/20-15/20

1 set each:

- Crunches 230

- Calves 20/15

• 3 months later...