Show us your pets!

Baby Hercules

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 3yo Persian Mindy. So adorable.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg846/scaled.php?server=846&filename=img1503ua.jpg&res=landing

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg809/scaled.php?server=809&filename=img1499f.jpg&res=landing

I LOVE Persians! I'd have one if I weren't allergic. :-/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

that duck is beautiful!

at the animal unit at my college we've got loads of rescued animals including a jackdaw which you can see me with in the previous page birds are such good pets haha,

what other rescue animals do you have mike?

at home I've got 2 rescued dogs 4 rescued cats a bearded dragon and 2 rescued rabbits I also work at a hospital for bats full of rescued bats that cant fly because of injuries etc

hey, yeh i saw that jackdaw brilliant! is it wild and just friendly? sounds like you have a little zoo aswel as me! ive got 14 hens aswel as the four ducks, they are bantams so are really small! Ron is the boss, a beautiful cockerel with amazing colours! ive got 4 white female ferrets aswel...... have had some polecats but they passed away from old age!

i got a little whippet jack russel cross called scrumpy too.

all rescue animals

ive always wanted a bearded dragon i love reptiles! are they much work to look after?

i bet its interesting but also sad in the bat hospital? there used to be loads of bats around here cuz i live right out in the sticks by forests and old farm building, but i rarely see any now

mike

• 4 weeks later...

This topic makes me happy

My life and career are about animals, so it's nice to talk to people who understand my passion

MiniForklift can confirm that I have an obscene amount of animal pictures on facebook...lol An album dedicated to my rescued cats, a few of my old lady, and many, many of my 'half' puppies...lol I look after my bosses' dogs so often that I'm referred to as their second mom.

Too many pictures, couldn't possibly pick any without spaming this topic haha

I have a pekingese pug mix. My neighbor gave her to me when her dog had puppies because i spent everyday outside playing with her dogs lol. I, with the help and manipulation of my mom, managed to finally convince my dad to let me have a pet! She is my spoiled little princess and has also been thriving on a vegetarian diet of eggs, tofu, vegetables, and peanutbutter (her gum problem improved and her teeth stopped falling out, she has more energy, and is much healthier overall)

Meimei (little sister in Chinese)

Sitting on my sister's laptop and eating her favorite food (carrots)

FILE0613.JPG.3fb32a38e92bed2a5abe243f9a4be3d8.JPG

FILE0622.JPG.8ec90174b8d2ab572ccef52ce41d6a0f.JPG