What do you do for work?

veganMT

Pretty self explanatory, what do you do for work/a living?

I need some ideas/inspiration/motivation...I recently started working as an Occupational Therapy Assistant, thinking it would be a holistic way to promote health in mainstream healthcare (or should it be 'sickcare'**) but now I'm not so sure and pretty disheartened about the whole thing...

**Don't mean to offend anyone, I think I just have a higher standard of health than what is offered. Don't even get me started about the quality of food they offer patients, its so appalling...

I own and operate VeganEssentials.com and VeganCats.com as my main work, and am part owner in a gym called Winner's Edge Performance (of which, for me, it's a labor of love and probably won't make a dime for me for years to come, all money made pays my business partner and gets re-invested in new equipment).

Can't go wrong when you happen to be able to work in your two favorite fields for a living!

I work at an animal rescue centre for sick and injured bats, they're protected here in the UK so we run a 24/7 rescue service, it's non profit and any money we receive is entirely through donations and through selling bat toys/books/pens etc,

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Isle-of-Wight-Bat-Hospital/223408724459372

However to pay off college tuition and my xbox membership I work part time at a local supermarket, it isn't ideal but it's not a career

hahaha carrot topless aka hank hill.

I do a million things but manage to stay broke, why, because I choose to live in NYC...

Narrate for Audio books,

run a web-based, goal oriented, meal planning business,

stand-up comedian,

freelance marketing and advertising,

and pt crew member at trader joes,

-Dylan

I am an administrator, make sure all Superannuation funds goes into correct persons account. Would love to get involved in the vegan industry, moving to Vancouver (Melbourne atm) early March so if anyone knows of something, let me know!

I'm a full-time student for the time being, but I spend summers working at my dads farm (don't worry, we only grow vegetables). I'm currently finishing my teacher's degree and beginning a bachelor's degree in history, and plan on eventually becoming a teacher. I hope to be able to combine this with some small-scale farming.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...