New member here :)

angiepole

Hello everybody!

It's my first post after reading the forum for a few days. I'm a 27year old female currently living in Spain.

I used to feel guilty eating animals so I became vegetarian 1 year ago.

I've been pole dancing for about 4 years, and I started teaching recently. It's my true passion! I also go to the gym 5 days a week & Pilates 2 times/week.

I'm really glad to be here, regards to all! And sorry, my english isn't so good..

Hi angie, great profile pic btw. You teach pole dancing? Its crazy to me how it went from something only strippers do to turn into something commonly done for exercise with classes on it taught in tons of gyms. I feel like this change is less than a decade old, am I way off? Anyway I can tell just from your pic that you use it for some serious strength training which is awesome.

Welcome to the forum,

-Dylan

Thanks for your welcome Dylan!! Yes, it's great to see how pole dance is growing these years. It's starting to gain respect but still has a long road ahead... Usually the strippers are just exotic dancers not pole dancers, completely different.. I wasn't a go-go dancer or stripper improving my skills when I started. I've never been interested in dance before. I found it because I was looking for a new intense workout. One day I watched a video of Felix Cane (world champion) and then I knew that I wanted to do pole. It's a dance (not necessarily sexy) with acrobatics, aerial tricks, handstands... that requires a lot of strength and flexibility. There are male pole dancers too. It's an amazing workout that I'd recommend to everybody!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...