Synny's training journal

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished off the crustless pumpkin pie and I don't feel one bit guilty! 746 calories throughout the entire day along with 3c fiesta black beans and 1c brown rice, a whole sweet potato, a whole russet potato, 1 serving of mac and chreese, my overnight oats, and double protein shake. Usually on Thanksgiving I would have had an entire Field Roast roast, 3 sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, 4-6 dinner rolls, cranberry sauce, 2 slices pumpkin pie, 2 slices apple pie and a slice of cherry pie....

I heard the wind blowing this morning at 4:30 when my alarm went off... snooze button kept getting hit. Finally rolled out of bed 2 hrs later (thank god I didn't have to work).

Cardio: 20 min alpine program treadmill

Triceps

Rope pushdown: 40 lbs 15 reps, 2 sets 50 lbs 15 reps

Skull crushers: 30 lbs 15 reps, 40 lbs 12 reps, 2 sets 50 lbs 10 reps

Overhead tricep press: 35 lbs 15 reps, 45 lbs 12 reps, 2 sets 55 lbs 10 reps

Kickbacks: 3 sets 15 lbs 15 reps

Incline crunch: 3 sets 20 reps

Side bends: 3 sets 45 lbs 20 reps

Errands ran and tried to hit up the bulk items, fresh veggies, and got coconut to make milk, and some other stuff. I spent more than I wanted to..... But I think I am set for about 2 weeks. Ordered another 4 lbs of protein to go with the 3 1/2 I have now. Will be checking into food stamps and food pantries next week for a little bit of assistance. Keeping a positive outlook on this. I really did need a vacation from work but ready to get back into a routine. Looks like I am going to the hockey game alone tonight since none of my friends seem to either be in town or are ignoring the free ticket. Oh well! I will have fun by myself!

The hockey game was awesome! The company I ended up keeping was even better. I got to sit with a group from the gym including my delightful yoga instructor and her husband. I finally made a batch of coconut milk and will see how it is in the morning in my overnight oats. I know it will have some healthy fats and I might actually not have to use my coconut oil since it produced some just from blending up the coconut. Will probably use that for my hair to help keep my hair soft and shiny I might soak some dates next time and use that water in the milk for a hint of sweet. BTW I really should invest in a better blender......

I didn't think I would ever use it again but I did.... my down comforter. I have had it a since before I went even vegetarian and my gut is telling me not to get rid of it right now. For all you Celsius fans it is -5 here right now and I have a very drafty house with no insulation lol. I didn't notice any difference in my oats with the coconut milk so will try a little glass today to just taste it

It is a spiced black tea made with cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, pepper and ginger mixed with milk and sweetened. I love them especially during the colder months. The place I go to makes theirs fresh not from a box like Starbucks. I really need to get the stuff so I can make it myself