Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Strength Table 2012

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I figured out how much I weight I need to get my total to to surpass Mini Forklift. If I maintain my bodyweight at 93.6 kg I need to improve my lift total from 484 kg/1065 lbs (present), to 532 kg/1170 lbs. Prior to this I never considered powerlifting at all and only really trained for just overall strength, fatloss, and aesthetic purposes, but I love a good challenge. Consider it on!

So I figured out how much I weight I need to get my total to to surpass Mini Forklift. If I maintain my bodyweight at 93.6 kg I need to improve my lift total from 484 kg/1065 lbs (present), to 532 kg/1170 lbs. Prior to this I never considered powerlifting at all and only really trained for just overall strength, fatloss, and aesthetic purposes, but I love a good challenge. Consider it on!

I'm just in it for the strength myself. The aesthetics are a nice side effect though! (My wife agrees )

If I were to top the list, I'd need to add 52 kg to my total at the same body weight. Of course that's given that MF doesn't improve his lifts at all - which he undoubtedly will! 52 kg is probably around 6-8 months of lifting for me, on my current pace.

You and I are pretty close in both body weight and strength, so it will be cool to see who gets there first!

I probably do not qualify since I am just not going to attempt to test my bench. Last test was DL- 215 and Squat 180x3

I weigh 13st

I'll put you up on the table, but without a bench, I won't list your total or Wilks rank. Please clarify, are your lifts in lbs or kg?