Your embarrassing photos

Mini Forklift

Sadly, almost every photo that is sheer embarrassment gold that involves me pre-dates digital photography, and I've never had the chance to scan things in.

Most involve me wearing some of the loudest 80s skateboarding clothing combined with terrible hair (I had a long flap of bangs over one eye for about 2 years, not a wise style choice), or, they involved people doing interesting things to me while passed out during my "blackout weekend" days of my early 20s. I believe that somewhere, one of my friends has a photo of an grand plastic Army figure battle that was waged on my chest and forehead after polishing off far too much Jack Daniels one night.

If I ever get around to finding my photo stash and scanning them in, it'll be good for contributing to this thread for sure.

VE you sound like a hoot! Bet you were the life of the party huh?

Well, the problem being, my idea of a party was drinking fast and furious before most of my friends even got home from work (I'd be done at 5, a few of them didn't get home until 9 or 10 at night), so I was always the first one out cold and usually the victim of someone's prank. I started late, though, most of my friends got their partying out of their systems at college, and being as I didn't really drink until I was legal at 21, I was a few years behind the curve and seemed to be intent on making up for lost time

Now, if I have more than 3-4 in a night, I usually pay for it the next day, no more of that stuff for me except perhaps once a year on a special occasion!

Hahaha, one that performs in a wrestling one piece for entertainment does not get offended easily. Great pics guys and ladies.

PS I used to skate too, I miss it and was thinking about digging one up from my parents basement next time I go visit them. Still snowboarding though.

• 2 weeks later...