Hello, from Pittsburgh.

mikexvxryan

My name is Mike. I am new to the board but have been reading it for a long time now, and figured I might as well join. I have been vegan for a few months short of a decade. I have been training seriously now for almost a year, but have always been very physically active. As far as goals go, they tend to shift a bit. I am constantly torn by what I want to ideally look like. Ultimately my goal is to be as strong as I can as to assist in the defense of self, and of innocents. I have recently enrolled in eCornell's Plant Based Nutrition certificate program and will be starting it as of Wednesday. And last but not least......I swear I'm not half as serious as this post seems.

yaaaawn..... Just kidding. Welcome to the group Mike! When I first read your post I thought you wrote "and have always been physically attractive" rather than "active" and I was like who does this guy think he is haha it made me laugh pretty hard actually. Sounds like you know what's up around here. Glad you decided to officially join us.

-Dylan