turning mrbear into a mountain!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats so cool, jens voigt is a legend! just having a viking name like thor makes you cool also i dont like cavendish, hes good at what he does but i get the impression hes arrogant like you found out sports people like that annoy me he wouldnt be earning vast sums of money were it not for the fans!

I was highly impressed with Paul Sherwin. He had an air of calm cool and collected about him. Yeah Cavendish left the tour after losing a stage to Thor claiming he had the flu but was running around town like it was nothing. I miss having the race here. Was so much fun. So many big names for such a small race. The underestimated the rolling hills around here lol

monday chest triceps and shoulders.

decided to take it easy on the weight tonight, dont want to push my luck with my pec so ill probably do one heavy week one light week and so on.

bench press

2 sets 20kg bar 50reps

1 set 40kg 20reps

1 set 60kg 12reps ten second rest then 6reps

1 set 60kg 10reps ten second rest then 5reps

1 set 40kg 16reps ten second rest then 10reps

1 set 20kg bar 63 reps

seated un-supported shoulder press

1 set 20kg 30reps

1 set 30kg 18reps

1 set 40kg 10reps

5kg disc side laterals 50 reps

no rest

10kg disc side laterals 21 reps

no rest

2hand 10kg disc front raises 30reps

behind head extensions

10kg 35reps

no rest

15kg 22reps

no rest

bench dips 36 reps

crunches 147 PB

todays food

1 loaf brown bread whole jar apricot jam

5 weetabix mixed with alot of cornflakes and almond milk

2 big bowls pasta

2 tins black eyed beans

10 baked potatoes

1 pinapple (not eaten yet but if i have room i will eat it b4 bed!)

haha defo not bat style, i cant do over 10 like that, its hard to go to failure because i have to do a sit up to get down...... cuz im hooked by my feet on a chin up bar so its kinda dogy incase i get stuck haha they were jus normal ones on the floor with my feet up

i love the feeling of higher reps, ive never really got on with less than 12 reps, the pump and burn on high reps is amazing! give it go!

its feeling ok thanks mate i just dont wanna over do it, its nice just to be able to bench anything after the last couple of years!

Over the christmas holidays when my gyms closed I may try some bat sit ups on my pull up bar, it will end badly haha

I like doing one set of high reps/low weight after 4 or 5 sets of heavy weight/low reps I still get that pump its great! high reps with deadlifts is a good pump!

glad it's not hindering you then mate, my step dads boss messed up one side of his pecs in a similar manner ages ago but wont train anymore.

bat ups are the way feel like rocky when im doing them, haha youll be fine..... i love that pumped feeling its awesome, wish i could feel like that allday! i would love to do deadlifts but i just cant get a good technique going, heard people with long legs arent suited to them so maybe its that. mind you your 6ft arent ya?

well I'm 5 11" and a bit, so pretty much 6ft haha, I put off doing them for a while because there's a lot of technique involved and it felt like a chore.. but once I did them I loved them and now I genuinely look forward to deadlifting, I started out practising with a 25Kg barbell and watched loads of minis vids and other vids on youtube to get it right, it does take a while but goddam it's worth it

well I'm 5 11" and a bit, so pretty much 6ft haha, I put off doing them for a while because there's a lot of technique involved and it felt like a chore.. but once I did them I loved them and now I genuinely look forward to deadlifting, I started out practising with a 25Kg barbell and watched loads of minis vids and other vids on youtube to get it right, it does take a while but goddam it's worth it

Hey, you saying my videos are too long ?!

Haha, just shitting you mate.

wednesday, legs and abs.

awful training tonight, just couldnt get into a rhythym with squats so didnt go nuts incase i did something bad. sometimes you just know when its not a good idea to push it.

20mins pretty hard cycling

squats

1 set 20kg 20 reps

1set 60kg 10 reps

1 set 80kg 10 reps

1set 60kg 25 reps

1 set 40kg 15 reps a$$ to the ground on these

bat sit ups 11 reps

74 crunches

10 mins bike doing 1 min standing high intensity intervals

todays food

1 loaf brown bread