Yep! But it's even better when others notice the changes!
Arms and Abs day today. Trainer-buddy has dropped reps to 8 for most exercises and increased the weight. 4 sets for most exercises. Yeeeeah!
(I think this order is correct)
- 4x15 narrow pushups (for triceps)
- seated overhead dumbell press
- Superset of one arm suplinated cable tricep pulldown + the same but a pushdown
- Superset of skullcrushers + tricep press on the bench press (20kg bar)
- incline bicep curls
- alternating bicep curls
- 2 sets of 21's on barbell bicep curl
- ab ball crunches
- ab jacknife crunches holding ball
- reverse ab crunches (holding ball with the feet)
(those bloody balls really do make you work harder!)
25 mins slow jog on an incline (treadmill)
After the arms workout my forearms and hands were numb and also felt so incredibly heavy. I will be in pain tomorrow or the day after