Hi! Type o

marjorie

Hi everyone. I am new here, I was vegan for many years like 10-15, then diagnosed with celiac, then went on the blood type diet because my holistic practitioner kept tellling me type o need meat.. well, I was eating alot of fish and poultry, not red meat.

Anyhow, I am confused because I want to lose about 10 pounds but not sure about going vegan again. I seem to have more definition and tone with the fish. However, I truly loved being a vegan! I felt refreshed and energetic.

Any advice on other o's who do well on a vegan diet?

Thanks so much!

Hi Marjorie, welcome to the community here. I don't have any specific advice for you on type o blood type diets. However, I believe in do what makes your body feel good and that different things are better or worse for different people. If you felt great on a vegan diet I would say keep researching on yourself. Try different foods. Study what nutrients you are getting from fish and poultry that you may have been missing from your previous vegan diet, then find out which plants contain those nutrients and eat more of those plants.

Good luck,

-Dylan