Hello!!

HealthyZR

Hello All!

I am finally on the vegan train! I have been a vegetarian off and on (mostly on ) for the past 2 years. (I got sick as a vegetarian and started eating meat intermittently to boost protein/iron intake). My body doesn't process meat well (the reason I became a vegetarian in the first place), so I was not able to continue eating meat. I finally decided I was tired of being sick and am hoping and praying veganism will be the solution!

I have enjoyed fitness for years. Keeping my body moving keeps me sane!! I enjoy the burn after an intense workout and the lovely endorphins that go with! I read as much information on health and fitness as I can find, and enjoy sharing my discoveries. I would definately apprecieate any new helpful hints to make this new journey a success!

My illness last year derailed my fitness journey and it had been difficult to get back on track. Thankfully, I did not give up; even though there were times I wanted to.

Concern for protein intake is one of the main factors that kept me from changing my eating in the past. I know this is a common quandry.

I am allergic to soy, wheat and slew of other typical sources for plant based protein. I just recently started eating lentils, which I believe might save my life!

I think that is enough for now...I am looking forward to wise words, motivation and premium health!

Peace!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, welcome to the group here! What is your name and where are you from? Soy allergies seem to be pretty common these days and I have seen others mention it on here. Try using the search feature and typing in soy allergy, allergic, or some different key words and see if you can link up with any of those past threads where members here spoke on the subject.

-Dylan