Worst insomnia products ever.. This is a bit gross for some

mythil

Well one thing that people might not know about me is that I get bouts of insomnia followed by periods of long "crashing" sleeping sessions to catch up until getting back to something more normal pattern wise.

I've never taken any pills or anything like that for sleeping problems before but I thought I would give some a go. On this not I took some over the counter pills that are a natural sedative.. Well instead of putting me to sleep I ended up pooping myself inside out.. Soo yea, kept me up all night for a totally different reason!

Many sleep medications are addictive and have nasty side effects. Often better results can be gotten with a program of various behavioral changes done consistently over time. I highly recommend the book

"Say Goodnight To Insomnia"

Good Luck

I would do but mine isn't behavioral (though I'm not saying that it wouldn't help). I have a very rare eye condition which makes me visually disabled but also means that my eyes are still trying to do things while I'm trying to sleep.. So yea that.

Plenty of natural alternatives that can often work well - look into things like 5-HTP, melatonin, valerian, hops, zizyphus, lactium to name a few.

Main thing for me is going straight to bed when I feel tired, I find once I miss that it's another 3 or 4hrs until I get tired again and I'll likely struggle to get to sleep. Sorry to hear about the pooping, not good.

Many sleep medications are addictive and have nasty side effects. Often better results can be gotten with a program of various behavioral changes done consistently over time. I highly recommend the book

Good Luck

I would do but mine isn't behavioral (though I'm not saying that it wouldn't help). I have a very rare eye condition which makes me visually disabled but also means that my eyes are still trying to do things while I'm trying to sleep.. So yea that.

The solutions for better sleep are behavioral, not the problems the solutions are for.

Good Luck

The solutions for better sleep are behavioral, not the problems the solutions are for.