HOLA HOLA DESDE URUGUAY(hello form Uruguay!)

Pacgirl

Not sure if there are any Uruguayans here. I wouldn't be surprised, there seems to be many south americans. I'm a big fan of Urguayan soccer and love watching your countries national team during world cup. Welcome to the group here! Glad to hear you are learning lots already.

-Dylan

thank you Dylan! I hope i can make some progress and share them soon

about soccer, i think most uruguayans feel a bit dissapointed with the manager, and with some players too! maybe its because we are so grey (and its true, we are!) that we never run out of complains, no matter what happens!

• 4 weeks later...

Hola;

I am from São Paulo, but now living in Londrina, 6 hours by car from Iguassu Falls (Paraguayan & Argentinian borders). I have never been to Pelotas, actually you´re near Pelotas than I am haha A friend of mine lived one month in Montevideo, she said it is a beautiful city =]

ooh! i know two girls who went to londrina to study chemistry. and of course lots of people who have been to Iguassu , florianopolis, ferrugem, rio, and so on! and they tell its really wonderful! i think you have much greater weather than us here. I hope i can go to Brazil and live there a cople of years when i finish my carreer. Beijos!