Rossco's journal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 press ups after training? thats heavy going, i dont think i can 36 before training that food looks lovely,never seen soya sausage rolls before......... good to see another bread person like me, too many people are carb phobic!

Edited by mrbear666

So tomorrow I'm gonna miss my usual wednesday night training because I'm going to a gig with a bunch of friends and planning on getting hammered.. I need some advice, would training tonight be a bad idea if I'm drinking alcohol tomorrow? Failing that I suppose I could just wait until friday.

Didn't train on tuesday and went out last night was a disaster and a waste of time.. The headlining band wanted ferry money to come over to the island (which is expensive) and the venue owner wouldn't pay it so they pulled out.. So loads of other people didn't bother going so it was just me my gf and my training buddy. Had a few tanglefoots (ales ) and feel pretty crap today so may go to gym for very light work and some cardio.

Deadlifts tomorrow and I need a 120Kg+

Just about nailed the 120Kg deadlift.. Bad form but I locked it out, got a video too. There were a couple of problems, firstly we were videoing my first attempt which I failed and then the gym owner came over and told us it was illegal to film.. We managed to compromise and so we were allowed to video but show no one elses faces in the video which means its at an awkward angle again.. Not as awkward as the last though and it is the right way up, I'll upload it after my postworkout meal woopwoop!

Friday 30/11/12

Deadlifts

50Kg x 6

70Kg x 5

80Kg x 5

90Kg x 3

110Kg x 1

120Kg fail

120Kg (mixed grip) x 1

Celebration dance x 1

50Kg x 12

Pull ups x 5

Chin ups x 6

Pull ups x 4

Chin ups x 5

Lat pull down light weight high rep x 3

Post the video in about an hours time x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGeYhn1cHPI

couple of things I should point out, read my previous post before the vid, also I had a little trouble getting it off the ground using double overhand so I tested my grip with mixed grip by lifting it slightly and then went for the full lift mixed grip. As I mentioned before, this was tough! waaaaay harder than my 110Kg and it's because of my shite grip! It'll be a while before I add any weight.

couple of things I should point out, read my previous post before the vid, also I had a little trouble getting it off the ground using double overhand so I tested my grip with mixed grip by lifting it slightly and then went for the full lift mixed grip. As I mentioned before, this was tough! waaaaay harder than my 110Kg and it's because of my shite grip! It'll be a while before I add any weight.

It may have felt tough, but you made it look easy!

It may have felt tough, but you made it look easy!

it does look easy in the video but an extra couple of kilos and it wouldn't have left the ground haha