Were you obese/really overweight?

IronMum

I can definitely be included in this. I had a major growth spurt early on, but seemed to get as wide as I did tall (in 4th grade, I was about 8" taller than most kids in my class but also around 50-100 lbs. heavier than most of them as well). Had lots of weight fluctuations through my teenage years - I'd be in the low 200s most times during the summer from going skateboarding for 4-8 hours/day, then during the winter I'd get back to 250-275 lbs. from not being as active and eating junk food all day and night. Not good on the body to shift 100 lbs. over the course of a year, but I did it for the greater part of a decade.

Didn't see a number under 200 on the scale until I started lifting when I was 21 or 22, that was short-lived because a few years later I'd get hooked on strongman and got chubby all over again in the name of strength

Still trying to figure out how to get rid of that last 10 lbs. of crud weight that never seems to go away, but considering what I used to be like, I'll take it and be happy with it for now

Used to be 315 lbs.

This man is the true meaning of determination. Your transformation is absolutely insane!

Thanks Greg. I remember doing BB Shoulder Presses in your driveway before I had really started working out. Thank you for all your support and really sparking my interest into getting in shape.