My BEFORE pics...here to motivate the crap out of me!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Been busy working my butt off and eating super clean. Abs are looking good, but still am not happy with my legs. I want them leaner and more muscular.. They seem just large at the moment. Any tips for improving them?

I currently do:

Dead lifts

Hamstring curls

Quad lifts(? I don't know what they're called, the opposite to hamstring curls)

Hack squats

Lunges

Calf raises

Do about 3 set of 8-10 reps on all the above, with a challenging weight

You look FANTASTIC!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
You look great, not fat at all I see a clear development on the quads in your update pic. Do you have any other goal except losing those 3-5 kg? I mean do you want something like a 6-pack, veiny thighs, big guns etc?

Hey y'all!

I do have many goals... On a good day I've got a mad six pack...then I eat breakfast

I'm wanting to up all my weights, ive been doing circus workshops, so have many things id like to achieve: working on the splits both ways (nearly there), being able to do at least 10 pull/chin ups (currently at 3), be able to hold a hand stand etc.

I've thoroughly enjoyed my journey and just want to keep getting stronger, fitter, hotter (:P), more flexible and be the best I can be.

It's becoming winter here and I hate it! I feel the old so much and am hungry allllll the time. I figure I'm going to get a little more cushion for the pushin' over these colder months and then shed it come spring

Finding this has definitely motivated me to get my before pictures organised, your progress is awesome I'm about four months in at the moment, wish I was seeing more abs progress. Ho hum. Congrats on the engagement

I know the winter feeling well. We should be heading into summer here but... it's still only 10 degrees with a biting cold wind and rain. There's been one warm day this year so far. Just one constant winter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't feel like I do much for abs, they've only gotten better since I've upped all my weights and started eating better.

But otherwise I'll do maybe this 3 times a week:

30x Bum ups (legs up and lift your butt off the floor)

3 x 30 crunches

15 oblique crunches

Planks

I find consciously engaging my core through all exercises helps immensely too

I'm about to do a 7 day raw food detox, hopefully that'll help me out a bit

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...