turning mrbear into a mountain!

Haha pretty much although he's far too nice and polite to say so

Yeah its hard to explain but the tube idea sounds good! Think I'll give it a try next time I grip train, could use an empty dumbell handle or something.

Yeah I'm working all weekend and have christmas work party and my dads birthday shindig so no time for training unfortunately!

Having ducks must be so cool

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, i put fat on real easy, well i did when i was eating animal products anyway. i eat a large volume of food but its fairly low calorie i think thats what it is. i might eat 10 baked potatoes in one go but i have nothing on them so it works out less calories than say a big mac or summin. and i think i have to eat so much because of this, what do you reckon? i had a 17 banana smoothie for my dinner tonight

i think id put weight on quick if ate alot of nuts and peanut butter and oils etc

I know I should eat more. I probably eat 4-6 pieces fresh fruit a day and a fair amount of veges. The other common foods I eat a lot of are things like oats, quinoa, homemade muesli, chickpeas/lentils/legumes, rice and salads. I probably have a takeout from one of our local vegetarian/vegan restaurants once or twice a week ~ that's my treat and something I look forward to.

finally got round to my back workout. bit of a mix today for a change, had barely any rest between sets kinda like a cricuit i suppose

bent rows -

20kg 30reps

30kg 30reps

40kg 20reps

50kg 20reps

60kg 17reps

60kg 15reps

30kg 30reps

power cleans no floor touching between reps

2sets 40kg 15 reps for both

35kg each hand dumbell deadlifts 15reps

roller of doom 2 sets to failure

hoping to do some spinning tonight

thought people would like to see this if they havent already, i used to read about tom platz when i was in school cuz he had the craziest legs in bb'ing at the time. this is a famous vid pretty impressive!

I did not see this video before that is some nasty weight , good motivation .

So how are high reps working for you , you are even managing good weight with it .

yeh its good motivation thats for sure!

high reps working well boss, i like to kinda keep fit as well as lift weight so it makes my workout a little bit more cardiovascular that way when i start cycling etc again in the spring i wont be too bulky or unfit! i love the pumps from high reps also!

how are things with you?

monday chest and a little shoulders. weak today even tho i looked pumped and good in the mirror grrrrr

bench

20kg 15 reps

40kg 15reps

60kg 17 reps

60kg 13 reps

40kg 23 reps

40kg 19 reps

lateral raises

2.5kg discs 30reps

5kg discs 30reps

5kg 30reps

5kg 30 reps