Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

#1 Postby cj5477 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:43 pm

My name is Charlotte and I'm so happy to have stumbled on this website! I've been on the vegan train since I finished reading The China Study in August of this year. It's such an amazing book! Definitely a life changer!
I wanted to learn more about how to keep up my athletic lifestyle while eating a plant based diet. I've had lots of naysayers tell me it can't be done. So, of course I had to prove them wrong;) One of my good friends is inspiring me more and more to try a body building competition. That's definitley not something I had seen myself doing and it scares the heck out of me to even think about it. But! Do something everyday that scares you, right? Right:)
I'm so happy to be here!

Site Admin

Re: Helloooo!

#2 Postby robert » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:57 pm

Welcome Charlotte!

Great to have you here.

Thanks for joining the forum and for sharing your enthusiasm. Explore around the community and enjoy your experience here. Feel free to create a training journal and keep it up to date with your progress.

All the best and welcome aboard!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

VBB Moderator

#3 Postby C.O. » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:24 pm

Hello Charlotte, glad you stumbled on to us. Welcome to the group. Proving people wrong is quite the theme for a lot of us here. I think you will fit in nicely.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ
VBB Moderator, Powerlifter & Ultrarunner

#4 Postby Mini Forklift Ⓥ » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:03 pm

Hi Charlotte, welcome to the board. Hope you stick around and I look forward to seeing you on here more. Have a great weekend too MF.

Return to “Introductions”