Nutrition plan Please help

Stu

Hi everyone, I'm new to the board. I've been vegan for the past couple of years, Ive recently got into body building I have such a passion for working out now I really enjoy it and want to carry on. The only problem I'm having is with my diet, I really mean it's been a huge problem for me and I'm getting stressed about it alot b/c I just can't find a plan. I type into google searching many websites and it's just so much info trying to take in and I can't find anywhere what I'm looking for. I'll find different meals to make and prepare but it's costing me such a fortune to do that I don't earn enough money right now. I end up spending all my money on 3 days of eating and then I'm eating 2 meals aday because I ran out of money.

I would be so grateful if somebody could reply with a meal plan and shopping list or if someone could show me a link. I'm willing to pay a little money for just a shopping list of what to get and what meals I should make.

I hope to hear from someone I would be so grateful.

Stu

you can look at my journal and see what i eat and modify if to your gender, height, weight, goals. but i eat a lot of the staple body builder vegan foods, all approved by my coach who is a pro and got me to my first competition..you are probably gonna want to eat a lot higher carbs than me if youre just getting started i assume you want to gain mass....i would say eat clean, frequently, and a variety of things...i prep my food for the next 5-7 days but then when im not dieting and counting every single macro i try to switch out veggies and legumes for different kinds as best i can, but not too easy when im trying not to go crazy on carbs cause im on a modified diet for another competition. none of the foods i eat are that expensive...for you i would recommend dried beans. not sure where u live but i can get a bag for between 1 and 2 dollars and one bag of chick peas makes about 7-8 cups cooked...lentils, rice, bananas, broccoli, tofu, nuts...peanut butter. its really amazing how healthy you can eat on a budget and how much bang you can get for your buck - but cutting gets expensive cause you need to really hunt down low carb stuff like protein powder and various supplements but for a beginner its not as complicated and expensive as one might think. message me if you want more input.

Thank you so much for replying, The list of different things you wrote in your post are affordable. Thank you so much for that I really am grateful. How do I get to see your profile, I'm new to the board.

From the little picture I see of you holy cow your in great shape! Better than Chyna lol.

• 5 months later...