Synny's training journal

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have both types around here but typically the non dangerous ones spook us from time to time. Not sure bout the one in the attic but i have no intentions of looking or bothering. I will just buy a new sewing machine instead of going up bothering and finding out it is a poisonous one.

We have both types around here but typically the non dangerous ones spook us from time to time. Not sure bout the one in the attic but i have no intentions of looking or bothering. I will just buy a new sewing machine instead of going up bothering and finding out it is a poisonous one.

Venomous* :P poisonous would imply that the snake would poison you upon ingestion, not so good on a vegan forum ahha.

Sorry for being a douche.. How you doing synny? I haven't stopped by your training log for a while

I have an Ipod for music otherwise i have my netbook for out and about when I have wifi and need to check on stuff and my desktop for at home. I don't need all this extra fancy stuff it just gets to confusing keeping tabs on it all lol. I prefer books to ebooks, notebooks and pens to electronics give me back a simpler life!

Just read a news story about a motherless doe and a young female dog living in a cemetery. They followed each other around and were best buds but in the name of what is best they trapped the dog and hauled her off the a shelter so she can be socialized and adopted..... seriously WTF!?!?!?! I saw the photos of the dog and she looked very healthy and happy. Why they couldn't offer to put a doghouse in and leave food out I don't know. Sometimes I think humans are the dumb creatures of this earth....

Ok why do are the toes jointed out during deadlifts???? That would totally kill my knees unless I was doing sumo squats. Honestly just seeing that makes my knees hurt.....

Actually when the weight gets heavier it's actually slightly easier on the knees if the feet & knees are 'ducked' slightly outwards (same goes for squats). Mark Bell explained it really well on one of his DL videos ~ I'll see if I can find it and I'll post it into your journal. Pretty informative

You can thanks me later

Tomorrow i run my last race for a while unless funds improve greatly. Kinda sad but glad at the same time. I don't feel like a runner not do i train for it. I hate running on the mill but it is to damn cold outside for my taste. Kinda a catch 22....will figure things out. Budget getting really tight. I will be living on less than $500/month starting this well... Keep me in thoughts and prayers please.

Really... car problems.... when I don't have money coming in and take the day off to have it checked out?!?!?! But of course!!! Power steering leaking bad and hurts my shoulders to crank the wheel. Luckily I have a friend who is a mechanic and is willing to take a peek for me and give me an estimate on it. Please just let it be a simple cheap fix!!!!

Good luck with your car.

I use a spreadsheet for tracking my workouts, but I don't write anything down while in the gym. I just remember the weights I want to lift on my way in and remember everything I lifted afterwards. Figure I should exercise the brain muscle at the same time!

Today is the last 5k I will be doing for a while. Until I find someone to sponsor my runs or until hours improve at work. Gonna be kinda sad... I don't want to be competitive today but I do. Will just play it by ear cause my shoulder is terribly upset again today probably from having to crank the steering wheel so much yesterday lol. If it ain't one thing its another with me huh??

Ok today was my second 5k. I found out AFTER the run that we ran quarter mile farther.... I came in 385 out of 985 in a time of 34:48. I was 36th in my age group out of 100 women. I must remember that baggy clothes make me look fatter than I actually am!!! Omg I saw this pic and thought I looked huge!

run2.jpg.26b7697278155d58e89567fb2e11f120.jpg