turning mrbear into a mountain!

yeh its probably cuz i dont normally train 2days in a row, nevermind mirror doesnt lie haha

i did a set of leg press in the gym a while back, i did 127 reps of 100kg for a bet its a leg press where you press horizontally tho not up on an angle. so i guess my home workouts are medium reps?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually do them now on quad day twice! As a warm up and then the last thing I do to kinda burn them out. Need to start isolating my legs when I do them as the finisher

Yep, nice exercise to finish them. Personally it's an exercise I would use with higher reps, as low reps with very heavy weight can tend to put a lot of pressure on the knees.

yeh it looks good with big plates on! i wasnt that confident really, but ive started trying to block out thoughts about the weight and how heavy it is, rather than thinking 'right this is heavy lets try and lift it' i sorta just put the weight on and ignore the thoughts. i think "got the life" by korn at deafening volume helped too haha

hey ross, things r ok in wales cheers, wet and windy as usual haha havent been posting for a while had some personal stuff goin on still been training tho and keeping up to date reading everyones posts....... yeh so happy mate, quite emotional feeling to be honest its been a long road! but weights creeping back up slowly! things good with u?

Ah sorry to here that man but I'm glad your still around the forum , things are pretty stressful and shit for me at the moment ahha it'll all be fine in a few weeks! Starting a new programme in jan so I'm proper eager to get back in the gym

I'm proper happy about your benching man and really glad the injury is in the past where it belongs! have you thought about putting your numbers into the strength table?

life doesnt half give us some challenges sometimes yeh mate, just got to go to war with them like we do with the weights!

yeah i saw your starting a new one, ill have to read up about wendlers training (that is what your doing right?) havent heard of it before! yeh hopefully ive seen the last of broken bodyparts dont think ill bother with the table to be honest you all set for christmas?