turning mrbear into a mountain!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like too much maths for me haha

haha you like sprouts? i love em.....im not doing anything i try to ignore it to be honest i dont like it, ill probly go out on one of the bikes bikes on christmas day to escape lol went for a 5 hour mountain bike ride on saturday was great!

gourmet vege burgers sound good!

Bloody awesome, you look like you're really good. I couldn't imagine getting a bike over large rocks, seems mental ?!

I start later at work today, just sitting at home watching FASTER and waiting for the coffee machine to warm up hehe.

http://i.imgur.com/KcwzQ.jpg

Cool movie, sad seeing Simoncelli in what would have been the year he was killed.

i havent had my own trials bike for a couple of years, im riding my mates in the pic! its a good workout, traps were always sore after it! i sold mine to get a road bike wish i hadnt now ! going to start cycle trials again in the new year hopefully i was better at that anyway.........i havent seen that, looks good, see if i can find it on amazon. i was watching when simoncelli got killed....horrible.

riding over big rocks just takes practice really i started out doing cycle trials so learnt the basics there, my gasgas trials motorbike made things alot easier than they looked, it was 300cc 2 stroke but only weighed 67kilos ive some pics of me military pressing it somewhere hurts when u get it wrong though, which i did many times

you dont like bikes ross? i love em i had loads now lol , going back to mountain bike roots now tho and loving it! hoping to get out on xmas day

i dont normally post cardio but seeing as im writing here any way i might as well put it up.

done an hour of intervals on the spinning bike

not doing squats or deads anymore <---- mf's and ross faces???

there making my right knee hurt and crunch and i dont want to risk losing my cycling/mountain biking due to injury. bit gutted but still going to lift upper body weights and hammer my legs with pedals!

I only cycle fairly short distances to see friends, and I'll only cycle on cycle paths because I was practically hit by a car last summer cycling on the road ahha, was on a narrow road and some douche tried going round me whilst there were cars oncoming I scraped the curb and the guys wing mirrow forced my steering left and I flew off, the fucker didn't even stop lol. you have any problems with motorists? wahey you wouldn't catch me in lycra :P

lucky mate, sounds like it could have been alot worse......i have endless problems with cars lol they dont realise how fast we go sometimes. ive not been hit but real close a few times...... haha lycra is bad stuff took me ages to actually go out in mine! lycra clad and proud now tho

yeh was a productive day! i put new cassette, new chain, new back wheel, brakes to bleed tomoro and new pads in them ready to roll then! cheers mf hope yours is good too, you decided what your having for christmas dinner yet?

Wow, you really treated yourself!

Yeah, I've bought some Falafel burgers and vege sausages so that will keep me going. Then I'll take the pick from what I can eat at the table ~ salad, veges, heaps of boiled potatoes aparrently lol. I'll also take a shake with me to the outlaws to keep me going in between, I don't think I'll starve. How about yourself?

haha no i dont think youll starve with all that boss! boiled potatoes sprinkled with vegetable oxo cubes r sooo nice!

i wont be in if the weather is good im hoping to go for a big ride and take some pictures from the top of my local mountain on xmas day.....so itll probly be jam sandwiches and bannanas for my dinner!

hope u had a good day!