Rossco's journal

At times I enjoy this bodyweight stuff but I'm really missing heavy deadlifts waaah, 2 and a half more weeks eh! :/

chin ups

x9 PB

x6

x5 wide grip

x5 wide grip

feet up (high) push ups x 5 (was too high so..)

lowered but still feet up x 12

one armed push ups x 3... (per arm)

superset diamond push ups x 15

Spartan push ups

band ohp x 15

dumbbell ohp reps are per arm

15 Kg x 10 (felt a bit of pain in my right shoulder :s so stopped here.. annoying)

band curls

band tricep extensions

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its fun at times i started the 100 days 100 push up challenge and managed to do it till day 48 , that was some badass workout very fun to do and i manage some decent chest strength as in i could do upto 37 push ups at once which is pretty cool for me , but i wasnt doing any other workout with it .

... and a very happy Christmas to you, your girlfriend, family and bats as well mate.

Hey thanks James and a merry christmas to you your mrs and your 2 little cuties

won't be doing anymore training until the 7th now, I got bored with bodyweight stuff plus I'll be drinking a fair bit from tomorrow onwards baha

Nice routine man.

Nice to read in kg, easier for us here too.

cheers from Brazil

hey there cheerssss, shame Kg doesn't sound as heavy as pounds :P

So I've just ordered a 145Kg olympic barbell, was going to wait till the summer but I spoke to some sales advisors that had put the barbell almost at half price for a boxing day sale... stoked!

This means when I start 5/3/1 I can do my deadlift/military press days at home, I'm also getting some squat stands and a bench next pay day, not to mention I have a pullup bar at home everythings magic

anyone that's really familiar with wendlers 5/3/1 wanna clear something up for me?

for assistance exercises I was thinking of sticking to 4 sets 8-10 reps, this would include: dips, chins, curls, tri extensions, lunges etc. wendler does say it doesn't really matter and not to dwell too much on assistance but I feel I should have some idea of what I'll do.

Hi there.

It´s really nice if you can train at home. I don´t have enough space at my apartment here in Brazil, so I got to go to the gym everyday. I am not a lifiting weights person, but I guess your routines are really good, considering lifters goals.

great workouts always

all the best

Dani

for assistance exercises I was thinking of sticking to 4 sets 8-10 reps, this would include: dips, chins, curls, tri extensions, lunges etc. wendler does say it doesn't really matter and not to dwell too much on assistance but I feel I should have some idea of what I'll do.

I feel ancillary/assistance moves are important as they're only going to compliment your main lifts. Posterior chain and core movements should take the front seat, and I'd personally probably look at bringing more shoulder work than you have listed. Other than that, don't get too hung up on what exercises you're going to do ~ just make sure you do them

Less than a week until I get things going again! I think this resting period is doing wonders, I'm eating and sleeping perfectly and feel super relaxed.

New years eve was amazing went out with my gf and brother not expecting much but ended up bumping in to so many close and old friends, had a chine takeaway (fried bean curd) at 2am on the walk home. I'm still off work and college until the weekend so I'm sorting out my room for weight space

Hope everyone had a great new year, to all my friends on here I speak to regularly, thankyou for all the support, motivation, inspiration and laughs this year! Bring on 2013 xx

Less than a week until I get things going again! I think this resting period is doing wonders, I'm eating and sleeping perfectly and feel super relaxed.

New years eve was amazing went out with my gf and brother not expecting much but ended up bumping in to so many close and old friends, had a chine takeaway (fried bean curd) at 2am on the walk home. I'm still off work and college until the weekend so I'm sorting out my room for weight space

Hope everyone had a great new year, to all my friends on here I speak to regularly, thankyou for all the support, motivation, inspiration and laughs this year! Bring on 2013 xx

Hei friend! Nice New Year´s Eve, have a great year.