Midwest Hardcore Kid

xRogerx

My name is Roger and I live in the Springfield Illinois area. I am 30 years old and a father of two. I originally got into veganism for ethical reasons but the health benefits have been pretty awesome too. I learned about animal rights and the vegetarian lifestyle from bands like Propaghandi, Youth Of Today, Gorilla Biscuits, and Earth Crisis. I have been straight edge since I was 20 years old. I enjoy running and biking and I recently started doing some weight training. I really want to get my body in check. Although I have seen some improvement in my physique over the last 4 years, I'm still not where I want to be. I hope to meet some cool people on here that can offer tips and advice.

Hey whats up man? My goals are to get strong and look ripped. Also I just want to improve my overall health. I got a blood test a few weeks ago and it seems like the insides are ok! My overall cholesterol was 80. Now I just gotta work on making the outside look like a well oiled machine. Do you live in the midwest too? As far as you wanting to be straight edge just take the advice of Gorilla Biscuits. Start Today!

Becoming straight edge is something I will do, as it stands I've never done drugs in my life and I don't get 'drunk' anymore just the very occasional beer. Nah I'm not matey I live on a little rock in the south of england

Hope you had a good christmas anyway I'm looking forward to seeing your progess dude all the best roger

Ross

Awesome man! I'm going to visit England someday. I hear its nice and ive always wanted to. That's awesome that you've never used drugs. I unfortunately did a lot of them in my teen years but that is all behind me now! Happy holidays to you as we'll my friend!