Returning after several injuries and trying to make my best.
Due to a lot of overeating, I am now at 76,5 kg (what a shame)! I gain weight easily and I got to struggle with my body´s nature. Bu´t that´s life, we got good and bad moments and I am sure I´ll be back on the 70´s kg around February - I am working hard on it.
- increasing cardio, specially outside, once I am at the beach during Jan. Lot´s of hot weather and Summer beating 102 ° F. There´s a lot of rain, I gotta say, but no problem.
- Going into a low calorie diet, as I am 1,73 m high, I need something around 1500 cal/day. I´ve tried less, but I feel bad, and this is my balance point.
- Having the best meal at the morning, and decreasing calories during the day. The first meal will be at 8, 9 am and the last 8 pm.
- 2000/3000 ml of water every day, including natural juices.
- including Brazil Nuts and Almonds.
- 4/5 portions of fruit every day.
My new assigment: make my best friend go vegan. Gave her a @vbb t-shirt
Suggestions? (and critics) are always appreciated (included: English)....lolo
Cheers from Brazil and
Thanks for the support