turning mrbear into a mountain!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha the joys of cycling yeh mate, what doesnt kill us only makes us angrier......i mean stronger

Haaaa

Hope you're doing alrighty mate! I was watching worlds strongest man yesterday and some guy in the crowd had a tee that had 'YEAH BUDDY!" Written on it, instantly thought of you man ahha

alright boss, i was supposed to be doing back 2night, but i tweaked it in work yesterday so went to the chiropractor last night and got crunched back into place. a little sore today and dont wanna undo the work i had done so rest up and hopefully get 50-60 miles on the bike sunday! bench press monday then! international chest day! what about you mate?

45mins fast walk with the dog, does this count as training? backs still sore, getting annoyed now wont be cycling tomoro hopefully be able to bench on monday!

Of course that counts mate, sounds like cardio to me.

Fingers crossed your back comes right soon, are you icing it or doing anything specific to try to help it heal faster?

no i havent done anything else really, its not really really painful its more of an ache but it only doesnt ache when i stand so its hard to chill out......it doesnt normally hurt this much after a chiropractor session.......my job ruins your back.

im training monday tho no matter what ill just have to take the pain like a man

Edited by mrbear666

managed to have a good chest and forearm workout tonight. benching didnt hurt my back was supposed to do chest tomoro but think ill go have my back looked at again.... feeling pumped up and awesome now as long as i dont bend down

debating buying a lat pulldown machine for my home gym any thoughts anyone????

haha shes a popular girl! ill take some more pics sometime, she likes to wrap herself up in blankets! i helped a little with that one but she does most of it herself.

batman! where you been.........yeh chins are better but they suck! i would like to do some higher reps for back so thought a machine would do the trick.....not too sure on price yet i might make one cuz ive got all my own welding and cutting gear, we'll see!

went to the chiropractor again tonight cuz i thought that something hadnt gone in properly last week and thats why its still sore.......but, everythings in place and ive pulled a muscle in the lower right hand side of my back grrrrr really not impressed, feels like as soon as i start getting somewhere i get injured......