Hello from Canada !

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Compassion
Manatee

Hello from Canada !

#1 Postby Compassion » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:16 pm

Hey all, the name's Evan ! I live just outside Niagara Falls, Ontario! I am 26 years old and have been vegan for the past 5 years and vegetarian for 3 Years before that.

I am a long time reader and a new poster to these parts. I feel that I may be able to offer some insight, personal stories, advice, etc and am excited to join in this active/amazing community.

I remember meeting Robert at farm sanctuary hoe down a few years ago and after reading his book I have been extremely inspired to do more with myself. However, life got in the way.
School, work, buying a house, hockey and hockey injuries kept me from fully committing.

Since middle November I have been in the gym 6 days a week and loving every second of it. I am literally getting compliments multiple times a day about my size I am putting on which is getting me EVEN MORE inspired.

I will be starting a personal thread in the before/after forums this evening as well. Look forward to conversing with you all!!
-Evan

Compassion
Manatee

Re: Hello from Canada !

#2 Postby Compassion » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:17 pm

Ps I am at work and on my phone and sort of rambling, so I apologize to anyone that actually had to put up with that novel I typed out. I USUALLY make sense with what I am trying to say.
-Evan

mrbear666
Elephant

#3 Postby mrbear666 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:23 pm

hey mate! cant beat some compliments regarding size can you. are you going to make a training journal?

regards
mike
"iam the strongest one! iam the viking!" - jon pall sigmarsson
“may all of your dreams and ambitions happen, but most important, may all of your enemies die"
www.infowars.com

Mini Forklift Ⓥ
VBB Moderator, Powerlifter & Ultrarunner

#4 Postby Mini Forklift Ⓥ » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Great to have you here Evan, I've just been on holiday with a Canadian girl (wifes' cousins cousin), you guys are so easy to get along with.

Look forward to following along in your journal, hope you have a great weekend MF.

Compassion
Manatee

#5 Postby Compassion » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:12 pm

Thanks all! Yeah I will be working on a journal as well! :)
-Evan

stcalico
Manatee

#6 Postby stcalico » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:47 pm

Hi Evan. I'm from Canada too.. West Coast tho. Sounds like you are making some good progress already - wtg. Looking forward to your stories and insight. Welcome. :)
If it's important to you, you'll find a way. If it isn't, you'll find an excuse.

Compassion
Manatee

#7 Postby Compassion » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:35 am

Thanks, likewise! :)
-Evan

Iron Clad Ben
Manatee

#8 Postby Iron Clad Ben » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:26 pm

Great handle

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#9 Postby C.O. » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:49 pm

Evan, welcome to the group! You sound like you are very motivated. I hope to hear more from you here in the forum. I am definitely interested in learning more about your workout routines and meal plans that have helped you to bulk up to receiving mass amounts of complements.

-Dylan

Compassion
Manatee

#10 Postby Compassion » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:31 pm

Iron Clad Ben wrote:Great handle

Thanks! Simple, yet effective!
-Evan

Compassion
Manatee

#11 Postby Compassion » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:32 pm

C.O. wrote:Evan, welcome to the group! You sound like you are very motivated. I hope to hear more from you here in the forum. I am definitely interested in learning more about your workout routines and meal plans that have helped you to bulk up to receiving mass amounts of complements.

-Dylan

Thank you! I will definitely post about it in my training log! I have already posted today's workout, and will try to update as frequent as possible with as much detail as possible !
-Evan

Return to “Introductions”