Hello from Canada !

Compassion

Hey all, the name's Evan ! I live just outside Niagara Falls, Ontario! I am 26 years old and have been vegan for the past 5 years and vegetarian for 3 Years before that.

I am a long time reader and a new poster to these parts. I feel that I may be able to offer some insight, personal stories, advice, etc and am excited to join in this active/amazing community.

I remember meeting Robert at farm sanctuary hoe down a few years ago and after reading his book I have been extremely inspired to do more with myself. However, life got in the way.

School, work, buying a house, hockey and hockey injuries kept me from fully committing.

Since middle November I have been in the gym 6 days a week and loving every second of it. I am literally getting compliments multiple times a day about my size I am putting on which is getting me EVEN MORE inspired.

I will be starting a personal thread in the before/after forums this evening as well. Look forward to conversing with you all!!

Evan, welcome to the group! You sound like you are very motivated. I hope to hear more from you here in the forum. I am definitely interested in learning more about your workout routines and meal plans that have helped you to bulk up to receiving mass amounts of complements.

-Dylan

Evan, welcome to the group! You sound like you are very motivated. I hope to hear more from you here in the forum. I am definitely interested in learning more about your workout routines and meal plans that have helped you to bulk up to receiving mass amounts of complements.

-Dylan

Thank you! I will definitely post about it in my training log! I have already posted today's workout, and will try to update as frequent as possible with as much detail as possible !