turning mrbear into a mountain!

ive been lying on my front and stretching up keeping my hips on the floor and using my hands to push my chest and head up.....is that a bck extension? ive been lying on my back and pulling one leg at a time up to my chest also and other things like that.....guess it helps to bring blood and oxygen to the area.....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys, no worries Ross, weird about your internet mine wasnt working on tuesday and had to get an engineer out! hope all is good!

hey captfit, yeh i was thinking about sports massage or summin. ill see in a couple of days.......

did 20mins cardio on the bike again this morning. do another tonight seems to help my back a little.

Have you thought about seeing a chiropractor? I find them to be very helpful for the occasional spinal adjustment.

Edit

Oh never mind! I read backwards and see you already have explored that avenue.

Also, I love your tattoos! I have two small ones but I want more.

Have you thought about seeing a chiropractor? I find them to be very helpful for the occasional spinal adjustment.

Edit

Oh never mind! I read backwards and see you already have explored that avenue.

Also, I love your tattoos! I have two small ones but I want more.

haha no worries, yeh ive been going to him for a while now, i spent most of my teens crashing mountain bikes and motorbikes plus ego lifting on the gym so i need adjustments quite often

thanks, i have many many more planned just need to save up first!

20mins on the bike tonight.........i feel like im slowly tightening up a bit after alot of low intensity cardio this week, it is hard to not start pedalling like crazy trying to see how far i can go in a certain time tho haha maybe the feeling is all in my head but im sure im noticing some effects from it.

Wow, trying to design your own machine. That's really cool!

Gonna take the kids to the beach this morning, gym this arvo then I'm going camping with a few friends tonight. We're riding out to a Gorge that's about 100km away, should be good. My bike needs a good long run so I'm quite looking forward to it.

Can you recommend some good metal workout music for me? I like it fast and angry.

hey, i can but whether youll like it not is another thing! im a die hard amon amarth fan and usually just listening to them or bloodbath, but some people find them too much......but when training you cant beat it in my eyes. amon amarth - death in fire is my bench press anthem!

try some of these

slayer, are fast and angry

machine head, are awesome all rounders

pantera, just plain awesome

devildriver, worth listening for the drumming alone

megadeth, youthanasia is effin brilliant album

lamb of god, wrath album is fast and angry and quite often playing here

done some sketches for a lat machine, need to price up some steel now see if i can do it cheaper than buying something, i probably cant but its worth a looking anyways.....will have to be next week as the alarm on my bike is playing up now so gotta get that sorted first grrrrrr

alright boss, i know long time no chat haha sorry to hear your having a rough time !

i do wanna make one, and spray it the same as my rack it would look cool.........its hard trying to find ways of making it so that the resistance doesnt get easier through the range of motion if you know what i mean, cuz i dont want to use any cables. i want it to have constant force on the muscle especially at the fully contracted position, think ive sussed it, but steel is prettly costly these days tho.

had a good weekend cheers bud, dying to do some weights but trying to hold off to make sure my back is fully fixed first!

you been upto anything exciting?

Can you recommend some good metal workout music for me? I like it fast and angry.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=29247&hilit=heavy+metal

Dude get that lat pull down machine built sounds bloody great!! My step dad is currently building a bike machine in the shed ahha hope you had a good weekend dude! Haven't had a chance for a chat for a while

Thanks for the link. I am obviously new here so I appreciate the help.

hey, i can but whether youll like it not is another thing! im a die hard amon amarth fan and usually just listening to them or bloodbath, but some people find them too much......but when training you cant beat it in my eyes. amon amarth - death in fire is my bench press anthem!

try some of these

slayer, are fast and angry

machine head, are awesome all rounders

pantera, just plain awesome

devildriver, worth listening for the drumming alone

megadeth, youthanasia is effin brilliant album

lamb of god, wrath album is fast and angry and quite often playing here

And thanks, Mr Bear for the names. I'll look them up.

Mate I couldn't construct flat pack furniture, let alone a weights machone haha, but let us know how it goes man that's if you can get the materials.

Yeah having a bit of a rough time but I'm doing alright, plenty of support all over the place.

Has your cyropractor told you what the issue with your back is?? Sucks that its hindered your weight training, but cool that you can still cycle I've been up to much tbh ahha

haha flatpack is probly more technical! cool, just keep your chin up!

yeh he says ive pulled a muscle on the right side next to my spine, i have a feeling its from going out on my road bike on new years day cuz it was sooo cold and i only had a light jacket on and shorts and i was hunched up over the bars trying to get lower from the wind. it was a bit stiff when i got home and then started hurting my own fault really....... just gotta let it get better i so wanna do some bench tho but never mind, bit of a forced rest i suppose. ill just keep cycling indoors so i dont get fat haha