klaatus journey

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just reading up on the assistance excersizes and i read, Dumbbell rear raise/dumbbell lateral raise (superset), 3 sets of 10 reps each, i cant work out the difference between the two.

and should assistance weights increase each month too?

sorry for all the questions

Edited by klaatu21

07/01/12

day twelve of strong lifts 5x5

squats

47.5kg

overhead press

30kg

3-3-2-3-2

deadlifts

65kg

squats still ok, presses were terrible, i think im going to move to seated for a while, and deads are getting close to the mark. but its all progress

Edited by klaatu21

11/01/13

day fourteen of strong lifts 5x5

squats

52.5kg

overhead press

25kg

deadlifts

70kg

squats are getting interesting but still manageable, dialled back presses to concentrate on form, and deads were epic. will be deadlifting my body weight next time

fucking nailed today to the wall everything felt so easy for some reason

gotta love days like that! and in regards to your deadlifting AWESOME once you reach your bodyweight and beyond you know you're getting strong aestecially how are your gains coming along? Do you feel like you're getting bigger? Hope you've had a rad day matey!

Don't feel particularly bigger yet, I have a weigh in on Monday, doing it every two weeks so I don't get obsessed over little ups and downs, finally got paid today so I've got some propped food in. Haha I'm at work now elbow deep in a jigsaw, you on 5/3/1?