exercise for testis

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry, I know this is an old post and probably a joke post, but when I read this I laughed out loud at work:

tie a weight to your sack and do some squats?

I guess lots of sex would strengthen your little swimming men and help you become a better endurance athlete. Avoid sitting on a bike for longer than necessary, and if someone asks you if you know the capital of Thailand....quickly cover your groin.

Best of luck; train your balls off!

Sorry, I know this is an old post and probably a joke post, but when I read this I laughed out loud at work:

I guess lots of sex would strengthen your little swimming men and help you become a better endurance athlete. Avoid sitting on a bike for longer than necessary, and if someone asks you if you know the capital of Thailand....quickly cover your groin.

Robzilla you just made me laugh my ass off.

You need a training partner and you give me a call...

I laughed out so loudly when I read this!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi all members ,

i am in great help i would like to know is there any exercise for the testis

i have asked a few they said there is but i would like to which all and how is the exercise done ...... any help would be appreciated

thanks

you're just not a man until you have ripped and shredded nuts...go slide down a banister or something.

• 1 month later...
and if someone asks you if you know the capital of Thailand....quickly cover your groin.

Aye,

The old capital of Thailand joke. My brother did that to my cousin, on my cousin's 21st birthday, in the middle of the foyer at Ceasar's Tahoe. Dropped my poor cousin on the spot. This was long before Amrcian Wedding. I wonder if my brother should have copy writed that?

Jon

• 2 months later...

increasing your testosterone production makes your balls bigger.. if thats what you ment by exercising them... you could hand weights on em or stretch em wit ur hand if you wanted em to hang lower because would stretch the skin..

kegels strengthen your PC muscle allowing you to last longer in bed or masterbation or whatever so when you climax its a bigger orgasm because you can hold the orgasm longer. Which kegels also make your erections harder and they might raise your testosterone levels since testosterone is what allows you to get erections and since makes the erections stronger.