Hey ho ! from Quebec

Stefanie-Soley

Hi !

My name is Stefanie; I’m a little 25 years old vegetables farmer.

Excuse me for my bad grammar or weird sentences form, I’m French from Québec.

A little story…

I was a vegetarian for 3 years because I’ve discovered how they treat animals in the factory farm. After being a little punkette in the cities, my interests change for organic farming and forestry. I’ve worked on fruit and milk farms and came back to meat, for convenience and not offense peoples around me. my conscioussness falled asleep... Few experiences after I know what is to kill animals and process them. But I don’t like it. I really like animal and I know that we force them to live with us. As a pet, or as food. But I’m not a radical, even if sometimes my mind want to. Yeah cow and horses can kill you. But if we take time to communicate their way and don’t force them, the story change. Every animal and human experience has to be. But as human we have the chance to put purpose, respect and love, in it.

Last year I was eating two meals of meat + eggs in the morning. That was the years that I’ve feel the worst: fever, big trouble digesting, always feeling weak… a cycle each month, worst than the women's one.. But some said: Eat more meat, you will be stronger…. Yeah, but after 2 meal per day??

But now I don’t give a shit about what people will say and I want to respect my believing and my values. For sure the hard farm work was there, lots of weight lifting.

Some peoples ask me often: ‘Do you go to the gym, do you lift?’ and I say: ‘ no, just farming’. So I’ve give a try and typed on the internet: bodybuilding and vegan… Ha ha! This weird mix does exist! hehe! I’m glad to have found your community.

Stéphanie

…like to lift and sweat , I recognise my body through it. And I like to eat, give seeds in earth and see my food growing!

Welcome to the community here Stephanie. You're a vegetable farmer that's awesome. I grew up with gardens at my parents but i miss it out in new york city now. Was going to try to convince my neighbors to let me plant some things in their yard.

-Dylan

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Quebeker, welcome on VeganBodyBuilding!

I'm from Lavaltrie, got Vegan last autumn and searching for some people around Quebec

to share experiences, infos and maybe create a group or something.

Want to grow the Vegan Movement around family, friends and everyone interested to live healthy and feel powerful!

See you around! ^^

Hey Salut la gang,

Je suis aussi québécois, de la ville de Quebec.

I'm a fitness/vegan freak, I also want to make it a lot easier for Vegans and I want to teach the world the benefits of Veganism, so I started a venture called Turnyp that does just that. Check it out and like and follow:

www.facebook.com/turnyp

www.twitter.com/turnyp

www.turnyp.com

I appreciate all the support!

• 9 months later...

Salut! Je suis aussi nouvellement vegan, j'ai fait la transition il y a quelques mois et c'est super encourageant de voir qu'il y a d'autres mondes aussi qui le sont!

Hi! I've just turned vegan few months ago and i am really glad to see there is other people like me in Quebec