heavy metal

mrbear666

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought some new albums...

Machine Head - Unto The Locust (damn this has to be the best metal album I own)!

Machine Head - The Blackening (only listened to it once yet, but it did win 'metal album of the decade' so it must be pretty damn good)

Stone Sour - House of Gold & Bones PTI (WOW. AMAZING)

Mastodon - Leviathan (only listened to a couple of tracks, insane drumming and cool arrangements/time signatures)

hello guys;

I really like Pain of Salvation, prog metal from Sweden. Lately I have been listening to Death, Machine Head... I also like some Japanese bands such as X Japan (I have been to one of their concerts in São Paulo, amazing!) and Envy.

I also enjoy Alcest, Agalloch, Woods of Ypres...nice stuff, but too melancholic to listen while working out haha

hello guys;

I really like Pain of Salvation, prog metal from Sweden. Lately I have been listening to Death, Machine Head... I also like some Japanese bands such as X Japan (I have been to one of their concerts in São Paulo, amazing!) and Envy.

I also enjoy Alcest, Agalloch, Woods of Ypres...nice stuff, but too melancholic to listen while working out haha

YAYAYAY Another Brazilian in the VBB!!!!

Oi =D

Yes, I am from São Paulo, but now I am living in Londrina, Paraná. What about you? I think we are the only brazilians here.

quote="dresende"]

hello guys;

YAYAYAY Another Brazilian in the VBB!!!!

I'm highly enjoying the amount of Machine Head fans here! I didn't get into them until last year, but damn they're good.

Growing up, Disturbed was always my favourite band, I'd fall asleep with their cd's on, but I got away from them over the last few years. Lately, they're my go-to for when I need a good pump. Well, their older stuff, anyway. I like the newer albums, but it's not lifting quality for the most part.