turning mrbear into a mountain!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MF 2 quick questions if u have happen to stop by and have a minute! did i read in one of your posts somewhere here that you did a mike mentzer routine in the past?

whats your opinion on it if you have?

thnks

I think the Mentzer stuff is great, I have all of his books and videos so I trained HIT style as a result of reading and listening to him. I think his logic is right on the money ~ and it works as well. I put 4 inches on my chest over 10 weeks and my strength went up tons. I distinctly remember that my top part of my upper body (chest, traps, upper back etc) got a lot thicker from that type of training; this is a photo that was taken towards the 8 week mark I believe...

237_12916353719_7395_n.jpg

I can really recommend giving it a go ~ read up on his 'High Intensity Training' if you can.

nice one mate much appreciated.......i have his books, and done some of his training a few years ago. going to give it another blast with a few tweaks for now till my back is sorted. i did my own version on tuesday and im still real sore today it only took like 10-15 mins lol thats a cool pic the difference in your shoulders to waist size is amazing

well jodie marsh has been vegetarian all her life but her trainer forced her to eat fish/meat or to drink like 5 protein shakes a day instead. then said that the protein shakes contained too much water which was making her look fat.. he also had her eating 6 fairly big meals a day to the point she was up at 3 am because she couldn't finish all the food, had her in the gym for 6 hours training pointless isolation shit not a single deadlift but lots of curls and lateral raises plus he was under the impression she could put on muscle and burn fat at the same time quite easily. There's a lot more I could go on about but I'm starting to get pissed off hahaha