Whats the worst thing you shouldn't eat but do?

mythil

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chips = french fries?

That's my usual cheat meal, 500g once every month and a half or so, with almond milk shake and soy burgers. Everything home made.

One thing a nutritionist once told me was to avoid Seitan(Gluten), but I eat it at least once a week and I think it is great.

Chips = french fries?

That's my usual cheat meal, 500g once every month and a half or so, with almond milk shake and soy burgers. Everything home made.

One thing a nutritionist once told me was to avoid Seitan(Gluten), but I eat it at least once a week and I think it is great.

sounds like an awesome cheat meal

I have an impossible time losing weight or cutting unless i eat low carbs . I don't like sweet food and am could happily go my life without eating any junk food but i definetely do tend to over do the noodles and pasta.

Yeah I suppose white bread, white rice and pasta/noodles aren't the best kinds of carbs ahha I definitely have too much of that stuff! Suppose I would consider that junk too

Chips = french fries?

Why avoid Seitan? I use it quite a bit.

Why avoid Seitan? I use it quite a bit.

She said something about seitan messing around with our digestion when consumed in large amounts. She didn`t tell me the details, but thats what she said.

Huh, I eat it twice a week and switch between that, Tempeh and fake tuna.. Okay yea I loved my tuna mayo and sweetcorn pasta... But I can still have something close

I usually eat brown rice but all the pasta i eat is refined. I can't even buy whole grain pasta in my city in China! =(.

Can you get buckwheat? I think that's better.

I get buckwheat noodles from an Asian supermarket so you could maybe get some there?