Hey hey hey hello from Los Angeles

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

hemlock
Finch

Hey hey hey hello from Los Angeles

#1 Postby hemlock » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:00 am

hello, i have been vegetarian for over 15 years and vegan vegan for a whopping 6 WEEKS. my wife and i have no intentions of going back.
As far as lifting. lots in school some in the usmc but i am really putting my butt in gear working out 4 days a week using the program in the new rules of lifting book. I focusing on triming down and that will be the main focus for the next 50 lbs. So if vegan wasn't a pain all ready vegan on a diet.
Anyway look forward to sharing.

Lean and Green
Elephant

Re: Hey hey hey hello from Los Angeles

#2 Postby Lean and Green » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:40 am

hemlock don't look back and congratulations on making so many positive choices that will continue to benefit yourself and of course the world around you immensely.

I look forward to seeing you on the forum and hope you enjoy your time here :boxer: :mrgreen:
Where do you get your protein?
http://www.VeganProteins.com

Joelk wrote:But as long as people stay away from our cooler bags with our meals and not ask silly questions, we're all pretty tame

robert
Site Admin

#3 Postby robert » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:46 pm

Welcome to the team!

Great to have you here. Awesome to hear about your transition to a vegan lifestyle for you and your family.

All the very best and welcome aboard!

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#4 Postby C.O. » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:48 am

So its been a few weeks since you posted here, how are things going? Have you and your wife been able to stick to your new vegan diets? Feeling different? Any noticable positive changes?

-Dylan

Return to “Introductions”