VEGAN CHAINSAW GIRL pics and progress

Thanks for all the good comments folks....it motivates me for sure.

I now have a profile in the featured profiles section of this website. And my little feature as a vegan fitness model in this months issue of Vegan Health and Fitness Magazine.

Sadly I'm not going to reach my goal of 150 lbs. I get going good for a week or so and then unrelated stress takes me down and I stop eating. Naturally I only eat maybe 2000 cal a day because I'm naturally a very thin ectomorph. Forcing 3000 - 3500 cal to bulk is very uncomfortable. If I'm stressed I'm lucky to take in 1000 cal because I feel like throwing up all day.

I love reading the profile section of this website. I am glad you're profile is there.

You are very deserving.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This week marks the peak of bulking and now transitioning to cutting for a May competition. Hopefully get some "big "pictures this week. I got up to 151 lbs on the gym scale (without any water loading this time).

I'm also taking a personal trainer course and the plant based nutrition course from Cornell University. Fitting that in with teaching and 2 workouts a day is tricky.

Here's a fun vegan promo shot from tonight.

I measured a few things yesterday....

bicep 12.5 inches

shoulders 42 inches

Waist (narrowest point) 28 inches

Hips 41 inches - I'll lose at least 4 inches in the next 4 months.

BMI 22.5 % approx...and that's gonna get down to 9 % or less!

veganshadow.jpg.0bbde1f8118f18956cc648024ccbfd50.jpg

Edited by precision female

what weight did you start at last time?

OMG, I would die and never want to be seen again if I weighed 151...I am also 8 inches shorter than you, I think.

So inspired by your continuous journey!

How is the sleep going this time around- I know you have mentioned in other training that sleep is often a problem.

I just had two peeps at my gym today ask how I stay so lean, fit and muscle fit ( for a girl, dag- nab it...and old)...I just looked at them and said, "I do it vegan?"

You Rock it Princess Warrior Stix!

lol.

It is really a psychological game being this big. It is the biggest I've ever been but I have focused on embracing it and enjoying the size and I succeeded. With good posture and good fitting clothes I look awesome. Its not weight that matters its body proportions and being solid rather than flabby. My waist is still tiny and I'm still super hot. (I bought a big C cup bra to make my proportions perfect. Nobody would ever guess I'm a double A with the chest of a 9 year old boy) I love dwarfing the other girls at the gym and even some of the big guys get out of my way at the water fountain. I love being a hulk-b*tch. And I know I will lose it really fast when I'm cutting so I'm cool with it.

I'm 13 lbs bigger than I started at last year.

I'm still on sleep meds and have slept good since I started them in November.

• 1 month later...

Looking over the discussion as a whole (now at 5 pages) it is really interesting to see the way that issues of philosophy, depression, etc., are dealt with here --interwoven with both practical tips on bodybuilding and (understandable) exclamations of "Wow, you're amazingly beautiful!"

This is something I really think you wouldn't encounter on any other bodybuilding/fitness forum.

I've seen online philosophy discussion forums that were a lot less philosophical, too.

I was surprised, also, to see the brief comment from Mini-Forklift, that he has a history with anorexia, suicide, and so on.

Fundamentally, it's amazing that veganism provides the crossroads for these issues to come together (and for a bunch of athletic people to really share these kinds of intensely private thoughts).

• 4 weeks later...
I was surprised, also, to see the brief comment from Mini-Forklift, that he has a history with anorexia, suicide, and so on.

That's why I chimed in, I know how self destructive these kind of 'issues' are. I just wanted to speak out to PF as I felt I needed to. Looks like she is doing great at the moment

• 2 weeks later...
[Forklift:] That's why I chimed in, I know how self destructive these kind of 'issues' are. I just wanted to speak out to PF as I felt I needed to. Looks like she is doing great at the moment

Yeah, that is (generally) the great thing about the internet: you can find someone to talk to who has some kind of shared history with you (most often on the other side of the world). It seems that most people actually prefer to do that with total strangers, rather than people they have to deal with in real life.

Conversely, I had a casual conversation with somebody online recently, and found out that she had been revived from a suicide attempt (in hospital, etc. etc.) more or less one day thereafter (she didn't discuss whatever her problems were with me --it was really a casual conversation). It is what it is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...