Show us your pets!

Baby Hercules

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the furry children again this week. 4 dogs and 2 cats plus me, and some nights my boyfriend, and that adds up to a very full house lol Walking the 4 of them isn't being kind on my injuries, but when they're sleeping, like right now, they're really damn cute The lab, Franco, is asleep on my feet and there's a kitty staring at me from my cabinet. She comes out to get some attention when the dogs are sleeping lol when they're awake it's too risky, she might get chased.

• 3 weeks later...

Possibly adding a third kitty to my crew...My two cats right now are both black and both with feline leukemia. This one is also black, also leukemia positive...She had a new home lined up but they had to back out when she turned up positive. I'm told she gets depressed when not with other cats or dogs, and right now she's alone in her foster's basement because of other cats in the house...I'm so blinded by the thought of a new kitten (well, 1.5yr old cat) who's sad and alone that I can't think of any reason I shouldn't adopt her. Possibly going to meet her tomorrow! The odds of me leaving without her aren't very good...lol