Synny's training journal

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am on a mexican kick tonight so I pulled out my tortilla press and made a batch of tortillas Tastes so much better than packaged ones. I might cut them up and bake them into tortilla chips I forgot how easy they are to make once you get the dough just right! Tired of counting calories, measuring food and just want to enjoy what I eat because I know it is much better for me than store bought foods. Once summer gets here these tortillas are gonna go great with all the vegetables and fruit! I am also now a beachbody coach. This should be interesting lol

I will be eating Mexican again tonight because I will be making tortillas again to go with beans and broccoli. I believe you are going to have to become a kombucha master hahaha. I couldn't find any store that sells it but you might hit up the health food store or you can order a starter kit and try making it at home. Which is what I wish I could do if my home was climate control.

Need to get me some weights for at home at this rate.... Round 2 of massively heavy snow. Cardio is taken care of with shoveling since I am the only one who can shovel..... stepdad broke his wrist and it would kill my mom and sister with their heart problems. Ready to be outside in warmer weather working in the yard instead. I keep hearing the snow slide off the roof falling to the ground with a nice thud, even have some thundersnow... Training is kinda hit and miss with the weather being the way it is and feeling really crappy. Satellite is out so can't even pull up a tv channel that has workouts BOOOOOOOOOO.

I am feeling spring coming on so I am now on a mostly raw diet as if today. I do believe my body is much happier right now. Don't have a lot of fresh local produce yet and need to approach trying to eat bell peppers again. Haven't liked them yet but will see if my taste for them has changed. Had a fruit salad an hour before training and felt awesome!!!!! Usually eating before bogged me down. I brought a big mixed green salad for my lunch and have access to bananas and apples if I am still hungry. I still might add in beans and rice for a nice super filling salad on like legs day since my appetite is through the roof on those days.

Feeling really good with all the raw food I am taking in! Have a fruit salad in the fridge chilling waiting for breakfast just ate a mexican salad with black beans cause it just sounded super amazing. I tried a different salsa and wow love it! Thinking that once I wake up in the afternoon I will start documenting my meals and workouts again. Keep myself on track! BTW NOT fan of kale in a salad.... love it better in my green smoothies!!! Not sure why but to me it tastes so much better in my smoothie..... Hey as long as I get greens in it is all good right??

Rest day

Upon waking up I took a dose of glutamine

4:30p 1c fruit salad and 1 banana

7:00p 1 scoop protein powder (not ready to eat just need something)

10:45p green smoothie (1/2c oats, 2 big handfuls of kale, 1 banana, 2 tbsp peanut butter and water)

2:15a "Mexican" salad (red leaf lettuce, romaine and spinach topped with 1/2 shredded carrot and 1/2c black beans and medium salsa

5:30a 1/2c fruit salad (strawberries, black grapes, fuji apple and mandarin oranges with lemon juice and agave)

7:40a 1 scoop protein with 1/2 tsp glutamine

8:00a last field roast smoked apple sage sausage...

Edited by Synny667

4:00p- glutamine

5:30p- 1c fruit salad

7:30p- protein shake

9:00p- green smoothie (1/2c oats, 3 kale leaves, 1 banana, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 1/2c almond milk)

12:20a- mock "tuna" and carrot, pineapple, raisin salad

2:30a- Mexican salad (romaine, red leaf and spinach with 3 black olives, almonds, 3/4c black beans and salsa), apple and protein shake

7:45a- banana

9:00a- 17 steamed mini spicy vegetable wontons (just trying to get them out of the house plus they were YUMMY!)

New day... feel super tired. Dogs are taking over my bed hogging the blankets and playing make mommy freeze. I left my training journal in the car and to cold to venture out to get it so will update later lol. I am so done with winter!!! Bring on the warm weather please!!! Made a giant fruit salad before I went to bed so that it could chill and mingle together Looks heavenly!!!! Apples, grapes, mandarin oranges, large handful dried cranberries, the last 3 strawberries, soaked almonds and will slice a banana in, lemon juice and agave.

5:00p-glutamine and 4oz coconut water

5:45p-1c fruit salad and 1 banana

8:45p-green smoothie (1/2c dry oats, 3 kale leaves, 1 banana, 1/2 scoop protein, 2 tbsp fresh peanut butter and 12 oz almond milk)

Night off busy doing food prep. Making pizza balls, carrot cake bites, taco "meat" and sweet potato chips. Thinking about making "cheesecake" and cookie dough balls also to fool my co workers hahahaha. Might make another batch of mock tuna since I have ALLLLLLL night and I need plenty of options for my meals. Figure taco salad is always a great option for me and I can have carrot sticks and mock tuna or pizza balls for another meal. BTW eating a bit off tonight since all I am doing is food prep meaning I get to taste test everything ahahahaha