Help with eating higher calorie foods

ash688

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I have been trying to gain healthy weight and build muscle. I have been increasing my strength training and decreasing cardio. The hardest thing for me has been eating. I get full very fast so I have been trying to eat small meals throughout the day, but lately I haven't been hungry at all! I know how important it is to eat so I force myself to eat something but it is getting really frustrating to have to eat when I still feel extremely full from my last meal.

Are there any high calorie vegan foods or meal plans that don't require too much food to be consumed in one sitting? It is also probably important to note that I am a very clean eater. I try to eat as little processed foods as possible and eat mostly whole foods. I also love fruits, veggies, beans, and nuts.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Go to one of the billions of pages on weight loss.... do the opposite of whatever advice is posted there.

I think if you are eating clean, you will have a hard time gaining weight. Maybe add more olive oil to your salads? This smoothie looks good. I haven't tried it yet so can't say for sure: http://www.lifeologia.com/good-morning-super-smoothie/

Beer and sugar are my weaknesses.. so I can pack on the weight pretty easy if I'm not careful. lol.

Are nuts a good thing just to snack on throughout the day?

Won't know until you try.. They are high in calories, but also come with a lot of oils, so if your body can tolerate that, then I don't see why not. I personally can't tolerate the extra oils, but everyone is different. You can mix nut butters into smoothies to raise the calories.