turning mrbear into a mountain!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a top day to spend a day off Mike, enjoy!

it was awesome cheers MF sat in the sun for hours listening to radio and music.......i actually got a little red from the sun, in feb!!!! just done 45mins on the bike, shoulders and back tonight... hope all is good down under in NZ!

it was awesome cheers MF sat in the sun for hours listening to radio and music.......i actually got a little red from the sun, in feb!!!! just done 45mins on the bike, shoulders and back tonight... hope all is good down under in NZ!

Sounds sweet as bro, yeah all good here. Knackered from training legs two days in a row lol, wanted to overload them a little.

What tunes were you listening? What's the temperature in Wales at the moment, sounds fairly warm ?!

2 days in a row!? nice, bet you have some serious DOMS now! i love sore legs...............

listening to insomnium - one for sorrow album alot its really good! also some old school korn this morning, i used to love them but theyve gone awful now! bbk is a good pump up song! metal at 5.30am cant beat it!

temp is actually about -3 at the minute but it warms up really quick when the sun comes out, im not going to ask you about your weather as ill be very jealous

Veins everywhere aye, best to not to go into too much detail lol.

How's your week been?

how dare you lower the tone of my journal MF! weeks been ok thanks, bad weather is back again now grrrrr........... hows is it with you? boiling hot i bet