Protein powder frequency question

Hey all. Question regarding protein shakes. I use one protein shake as recovery after my workout daily. 1 banana 1 scoop powder (25 grams) soy milk (1 1/2 cup: 12 grams). I only have one daily. I weigh 150 currently and actually am trying to reduce body fat %. I weight train daily and do HIIT training after. I eat about 5-6 times daily but was wondering if I should supplement my evening meal with another shake. And just eat regurlarly the other protein enriched foods or is all the protein going to overwhelm my system and not be processed and getting out of my body as waste? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Usually i have a shake before and after my work out. If you take 3-4 shakes a day that shouldn't be a problem. I know people who have 4+ daily and it seems to work fine for them. Also just a random suggestion, try blending spinach in with your shake a small handful wont alter the taste and then it is a nice vitamin boost and the shake is green so you get to feel extra healthy x).