Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Vega One Bars arrived!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:49 am 
Site Admin

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know the NEWEST Vega product is out! The Vega One Bars are here.

Check them out on www.veganproteins.com and on their FB page http://www.facebook.com/VeganProteins?fref=ts

They'll be in most stores soon but since they only came out a couple of days ago, online might be the best place to find them right now.

I've heard they taste amazing. I'll try some on Tue or Wed when they arrive, but you might want to try them for yourselves :)

Photo from Vegan Proteins FB page:

Order here: http://veganproteins.com/vegan-protein- ... 19-13.html

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject: Re: Vega One Bars arrived!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:01 pm 
Manatee

These look amazing, and I always enjoy the Vega Sport bars when I am in a hurry ( and can afford it ). Will try and pick up a box of this. Damn why does Vega have to be so amazing, yet so expensive!! :(

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:02 pm 
Manatee

Or maybe it isn't expensive, and I'm just broke haha.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:14 pm 
Rabbit

Like anything else in life, you can learn to hate them if you eat them too often.

This is a re-launch and re-packaging of a line of products that the same brand previously offered in a slightly different format.

Vega Sport makes a vanilla protein powder that works well if mixed directly with water, and also works well if blended into fruit / anything else. Overall, I prefer that to eating the bars. However, I did buy stacks of these boxes when I was living in Canada --and it can be a huge help (e.g.) during days of transit through airports.

I assume they're expensive everywhere except for Canada.

I'm waiting for the Taiwanese to make a cheaper product to compete against Vega Sport. I may be waiting a long time. :-/

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:06 pm 
Manatee

Zel in France wrote:
Like anything else in life, you can learn to hate them if you eat them too often.

This is a re-launch and re-packaging of a line of products that the same brand previously offered in a slightly different format.

Vega Sport makes a vanilla protein powder that works well if mixed directly with water, and also works well if blended into fruit / anything else. Overall, I prefer that to eating the bars. However, I did buy stacks of these boxes when I was living in Canada --and it can be a huge help (e.g.) during days of transit through airports.

I assume they're expensive everywhere except for Canada.

I'm waiting for the Taiwanese to make a cheaper product to compete against Vega Sport. I may be waiting a long time. :-/

Well, I wonder how expensive Vega is in Taiwan, because I sure don't find it cheap in Canada!