Hello from Seattle Wa :)

Emilyyoung24

Hi everyone! My name is Emily Young and I'm a junior in college. Oh by the way, I'm only 20. Well anyways, I sparked an interest in fitness and health when I was 16 or somewhere around that. I didn't really know what to eat or do but I ran a lot! Then I read the book skinny bitch and watched food inc. which made me look at food totally different. I've attempted streaks of being meatless for years and kept on relapsing. When I was 18 I became interested in bodybuilding and lifting weights so I got a trainer which helped me so much. I began eating extremely clean but my diet was mainly meat and vegetables. All I cared about was protein. I cut dairy out almost completely. Then in September 2012 I became a trainer at 24 hour fitness in downtown Seattle for a while. There I began detoxing. But after so when I returned to my normal diet I didn't feel good. I was also obsessed with my image which drove me nuts. After all the detoxing I've done, I realized that I was ready to commit to being vegan. After all the attempts and relapses I've had, I knew I was ready. I committed to being vegan then I began feel mentally and physically better. I changed my goals to performance rather than appearance. But, I was still concerned with keeping muscle, so I bought Vegan bodybuilding and fitness and ended up on here. Well that's my introduction. Don't be afraid to ask me any questions